Saturday, June 28, 2008

Waiting for the sun

I find myself being sucked into a blackhole of mediocrity. It's like falling in a dream, arms and legs flaying, gagged, mute, helpless. I am surrounded by it, I am part of it, I am consumed by it.I find myself living in a world of short cuts, I don't need to be informed because I can Google on demand, then erase my hard drive, and Google again if I need to. I don't need to express lucidly any more because smileys do it for me. I don't even need to spell right, there is predictive text. I could even be a vegetable if I chose to, there is nothing VLCC cannot fix.What's scary is I have started using smileys. What's scary is I am hoping someone else will solve my problem while I assimilate home truths around me like Saif's tattoo and Bipasha's new squeeze.I need divine intervention, I key in "miracle" into a little white box, Mr.Google says it was released in 2004 and stars Kurt Russell and Patricia Clarkson. :)

No comments: