Thursday, March 26, 2009

A jar of happiness, please

I push the trolley down the supermaket aisle looking for a jar marked happiness.
I am sure it's there somewhere hidden behind the soul soups, comfort foods, iPods or even the 42-inch LCD TV. Could happiness be out of stock today or do they call it something else now. The old man in the corner, mopping the floor, whistling a tune seems a good one to ask. He is resigned to his fate, whistling in appreciation, carefully wiping clean a mighty fine electronic toy that will never be his. Or perhaps he just doesn't want it.

3 comments:

fishbowl said...

Obviously, he found the happiness jar!

Anonymous said...

Just let me know if you find it..I thought they stopped making it years back.

anil said...

I found a Made in China one. They make everything ... them Chinese:)